Powered by the cloud, Office 365 allows you to use your Microsoft Office products from virtually anywhere. Microsoft Office 365 gives your business the power of cloud productivity, allowing you to save time, money and free up valued company resources. It combines the Office desktop suite you’re already familiar with cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration solutions, including SharePoint, Exchange online, Lync and Office Web apps.
The key benefits of Office 365 include, but not limited to:
- Anywhere, anytime access to your email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any Web-enabled device
- Continue working with Microsoft Office and the other programs you and your staff already count on for business productivity
- Business-class features that include IT-level phone support, geo-redundancy, guaranteed 99.9% uptime and disaster recovery services
- Pay-as-you-go pricing that brings both predictability and flexibility to your budget
At Crest Consulting, we will help you get up and running on Office 365.
We offer the following services:
- Deployment and Licensing planning
- Email and Data Migration
- Single Sign On using Active Directory Synchronization
- Post-deployment Support
SharePoint is a web-based collaboration and document management platform used to Organize, Share and collaborate more effectively.
At Crest Consulting, we will work with you to evaluate your business needs and help with SharePoint strategy and implementation including migration from older versions.This includes, but not limited to:
- Intranet Portals and Branding
- Documents and File Management including OneDrive
- Collaboration and Team-sites (Manage personal and team tasks)
- Projects and Task Management
- Forms processing and workflows (timesheets, approvals etc.)