Give employees and customers secure, reliable Wi-Fi access, and leave the management to Crest Consulting
Crest Consulting understands that connecting the growing number of wireless devices can be a challenge. Our Managed solution delivers secure, reliable Wi-Fi to your employees and customers. Crest Consulting provides a complete end-to-end solution that removes the time consuming requirement of monitoring and managing a wireless network.
With Crest Consulting Managed Wi-Fi, you can expand your network to support the increasing number of Wireless devices.
- More cost-effective networking
- Lower costs by outsourcing your wireless network monitoring, management and support
- Reduce capital expenditures on equipment, training, technology upgrades and dedicated resources
- Give employees freedom of movement by using Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Offer Wi-Fi to customers and other guests by separating traffic and supporting specialized features like a welcome page.
Crest Consulting Managed Wi-Fi service offering includes:
- Network design
- Ongoing monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting performed by our knowledgeable staff
- Firmware and software updates
- Help Desk support 24/7/365
- Support and warranty options on all equipment.
Crest Consulting Wi-Fi is a fully managed solution.
- Once the access points are installed and the system is live, Crest Consulting continually monitors the system. Crest system supports enterprise-grade, cloud-managed wireless access points
- Access points feature advanced, enterprise-class 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies which support more than 100 users each.
- Our wireless access points have long-range radios with enhanced receive sensitivity, utilizing multiple antennas and advanced signal processing. These features maximize capacity without sacrificing range allowing high-performance wireless in dense, demanding environments.
- Built-in security, segments wireless users, applications and devices, securing your network from attacks and automatically enforcing the right access policies by device or user type.
- Wireless access points support both private (secure LAN) traffic for employees, contractors, and business partners with the ability to support separate public Wi-Fi use.